Why is the raving lunatic in the North bidding 2S?
https://www.bridgeba...CC9%7Cmc%7C8%7C
Benellis58 GIB bashing on repeat Groundhog Day
#2882
Posted Today, 04:10
Why does East (Donald J. Dumbo) play the FOUR of spades at trick four?
https://www.bridgeba...HQ%7Cpc%7CCJ%7C
https://www.bridgeba...HQ%7Cpc%7CCJ%7C
#2883
Posted Today, 04:32
ANY decent pair would take the first SIX tricks against South's 3S contract:
Two high hearts, a heart ruff, diamond switch trapping the king to take three diamond tricks.
But the two GIBBO M.O.R.O.N.S. allow me to take NINE tricks, as they can only manage four. They are pathetic.
West DOES start with two high hearts, and East - astonishingly - DOES follow correctly with the 5 and THEN the two, since they play standard signals. I do my best by falsecarding on the second heart with the 8, hiding the 6...but that wouldn't even fool a centipede. It DOES, however, apparently fool the GIBBO trout in the West, because the fleabrained sap...SHIFTS...and he shifts to the WORST card for HIS side that he possibly can. The absolute C.R.ET.I.N. cashes his dfiamond ace (!) and then continues diamonds!
So, not only did this jackass fail to provide an OBVIOUS ruff to his "partner", but he also set up the heart suit for me so that I could pitch a diamond loser on dummy's fourth heart, AND he established my diamond king, which I NEVER could have scored without his assistance!
Just consider: Some REALLY naive GIB apologists and defenders used to say that GIB robots are "better than most human players"!!! Mind you, I haven't heard ANYONE say that in a long, long time. I guess someone finally took the blinders off the apologists!
https://www.bridgeba...D2%7Cpc%7CCK%7C
Two high hearts, a heart ruff, diamond switch trapping the king to take three diamond tricks.
But the two GIBBO M.O.R.O.N.S. allow me to take NINE tricks, as they can only manage four. They are pathetic.
West DOES start with two high hearts, and East - astonishingly - DOES follow correctly with the 5 and THEN the two, since they play standard signals. I do my best by falsecarding on the second heart with the 8, hiding the 6...but that wouldn't even fool a centipede. It DOES, however, apparently fool the GIBBO trout in the West, because the fleabrained sap...SHIFTS...and he shifts to the WORST card for HIS side that he possibly can. The absolute C.R.ET.I.N. cashes his dfiamond ace (!) and then continues diamonds!
So, not only did this jackass fail to provide an OBVIOUS ruff to his "partner", but he also set up the heart suit for me so that I could pitch a diamond loser on dummy's fourth heart, AND he established my diamond king, which I NEVER could have scored without his assistance!
Just consider: Some REALLY naive GIB apologists and defenders used to say that GIB robots are "better than most human players"!!! Mind you, I haven't heard ANYONE say that in a long, long time. I guess someone finally took the blinders off the apologists!
https://www.bridgeba...D2%7Cpc%7CCK%7C
#2884
Posted Today, 04:39
It worked out well, but that was QUITE a 3H bid by North with his mere four HCP, and his trump...ahem..."support" (!!!!!) of...74 doubleton!
https://www.bridgeba...HT%7Cpc%7CCT%7C
https://www.bridgeba...HT%7Cpc%7CCT%7C

Help
