Swiss teams. RHO deals and opens 2♠, alerted as natural and forcing to game. What is your plan with this hand?
Another unusual situation
#1
Posted 2009-May-24, 20:07
Swiss teams. RHO deals and opens 2♠, alerted as natural and forcing to game. What is your plan with this hand?
#3
Posted 2009-May-24, 20:51
#4
Posted 2009-May-24, 21:07
I join the 5♣ then double chorus (I hope you are all doubling next).
#5
Posted 2009-May-24, 21:31
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
#6
Posted 2009-May-24, 21:32
mtvesuvius, on May 25 2009, 02:51 PM, said:
Did I miss your birthday
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
#8
Posted 2009-May-27, 03:51
??
now opener is gonna be so annoyed with this he's gonna forget to double and bid 5♠ out of rage. Only to go down
#9
Posted 2009-May-27, 12:21
#10
Posted 2009-May-27, 12:30
The problem is RHO might easily just have 8 spades and 2 bullets. I'll make him guess at 5♠ then pass and hope to beat him.
#11
Posted 2009-May-27, 12:40
#12
Posted 2009-May-30, 12:53
The full hand is too amusing to not post:
#13
Posted 2009-May-31, 09:30
jmc
#14
Posted 2009-May-31, 13:52
ron, on May 30 2009, 01:53 PM, said:
The full hand is too amusing to not post:
I would be SCREAMING for the cops after this one.
Winner - BBO Challenge bracket #6 - February, 2017.
#15
Posted 2009-May-31, 13:54
#16
Posted 2009-May-31, 13:55
Phil, on May 31 2009, 02:52 PM, said:
ron, on May 30 2009, 01:53 PM, said:
The full hand is too amusing to not post:
|
|
I would be SCREAMING for the cops after this one.
LOL
#17
Posted 2009-May-31, 15:54

Help
