Pushed them up
#1
Posted 2009-May-19, 00:00
x
Jxx
AK10xx
White against red, LHO deals. IMPs.
(2H) - p - (4H) - 4S
(p) - p - (5H) - p
(p) - ??
You may not agree with the earlier passes, comments are very welcome. If you can stand my bidding this far, what would you do now?
#2
Posted 2009-May-19, 00:02
#4
Posted 2009-May-19, 00:53
We are all connected to each other biologically, to the Earth chemically, and to the rest of the universe atomically.
We're in the universe, and the universe is in us.
#5
Posted 2009-May-19, 01:18
Bidding 5 Spade will lose when 10 tricks for both sides is the limit. May happen, but still a 5 spade bid.
Roland
Sanity Check: Failure (Fluffy)
More system is not the answer...
#6
Posted 2009-May-19, 01:57
#8
Posted 2009-May-19, 03:58
#10
Posted 2009-May-19, 06:20
-P.J. Painter.
#12
Posted 2009-May-19, 08:09
#13
Posted 2009-May-19, 09:25
Winner - BBO Challenge bracket #6 - February, 2017.
#14
Posted 2009-May-19, 11:41
At IMPs, 5♠ is a must now.
Harald
#15
Posted 2009-May-19, 12:00
#16
Posted 2009-May-19, 12:08
#17
Posted 2009-May-20, 19:22
#18
Posted 2009-May-20, 19:41
The_Hog, on May 19 2009, 07:57 PM, said:
No
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
#19
Posted 2009-May-20, 19:43
hanp, on May 20 2009, 06:00 AM, said:
When did the standard drop for four-level overcalls to below what we need to open a weak two?
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
#20
Posted 2009-May-20, 21:23
Bid 5♠ now. Not even close to a double or a pass. Would consider bidding 6♠.

Help
