BBO Discussion Forums: Money Bridge Hand - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Money Bridge Hand Number 3

#21 User is offline   MFA 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,625
  • Joined: 2006-October-04
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 2009-January-07, 09:47

I would pass.
Michael Askgaard
0

#22 User is offline   Apollo81 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 3,162
  • Joined: 2006-July-10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maryland

Posted 2009-January-07, 10:55

I'm hardly an expert on money bridge, but I would just take the nearly-sure plus (pass) and move on to the next deal.
0

#23 User is offline   dburn 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,154
  • Joined: 2005-July-19

Posted 2009-January-07, 13:02

gnasher, on Jan 5 2009, 05:32 PM, said:

RichMor, on Jan 5 2009, 10:10 PM, said:

Isn't the vulnerability in 'Chicago' scoring neither, dealer, dealer, both ?

I think it varies from country to country.

It varies from bridge club to bridge club, even within the same country. Having dealer non-vulnerable for the first three deals tends to generate a more aggressive game, for obvious reasons, but (or perhaps therefore) I believe that dealer vulnerable is more commonly played.
When Senators have had their sport
And sealed the Law by vote,
It little matters what they thought -
We hang for what they wrote.
0

#24 User is offline   skjaeran 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 3,727
  • Joined: 2006-June-05
  • Location:Oslo, Norway
  • Interests:Bridge, sports, Sci-fi, fantasy

Posted 2009-January-07, 13:49

Playing for money I take the near certain plus, normally 3-500, and don't care much about an unsure game contract.
Kind regards,
Harald
0

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users