Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

IPad BBO app not working

#1 User is offline   tushars 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-January-16, 14:45

I am using iPad Air Software 12.5.7 and cannot open the BBO app. What has changed?

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2024-January-17, 13:20

View Posttushars, on 2024-January-16, 14:45, said:

I am using iPad Air Software 12.5.7 and cannot open the BBO app. What has changed?

We upgraded the BBO application last week to implement Google consent. Normally this upgrade should not depend on how old the device is, or otherwise be too visible to the players (other than they are now asked to consent to personalized ads if they are in the European area). We're investigating why some players are no longer able to open the application.

Meanwhile, you can use BBO from your browser (safari or chrome), by logging in from bridgebase.com

I'm sorry about this. Other players mentioned this problem.

#3 User is offline   tushars 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-January-22, 15:48

View Postdiana_eva, on 2024-January-17, 13:20, said:

We upgraded the BBO application last week to implement Google consent. Normally this upgrade should not depend on how old the device is, or otherwise be too visible to the players (other than they are now asked to consent to personalized ads if they are in the European area). We're investigating why some players are no longer able to open the application.

Meanwhile, you can use BBO from your browser (safari or chrome), by logging in from bridgebase.com

I'm sorry about this. Other players mentioned this problem.

Thank you for your update. Unfortunately playing on the browser is not a great experience. It would be most helpful if this can be looked into and rectified so that we can continue to use the BBO app.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users