• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO redirects me to another site BBO redirect issue

#1 User is offline   al1974 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-January-20, 17:31

Hi
Every now and then while I am in the middle of a game BBO shows me an error saying it cannot find a page at [URL] I have to login again and start a new game. I am playing here gor more than 2 years and it just started happening for last few days.
Do you know what may cause this issue?

Thanks

This post has been edited by diana_eva: 2024-January-20, 20:10
Reason for edit: removed URL

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2024-January-20, 20:08

al1974, on 2024-January-20, 17:31, said:

Hi
Every now and then while I am in the middle of a game BBO shows me an error saying it cannot find a page at [URL] I have to login again and start a new game. I am playing here gor more than 2 years and it just started happening for last few days.
Do you know what may cause this issue?

Thanks

This is a misbehaving ad. We've gotten a few complaints about it today. I believe we managed to block it, however just to be on the safe dide we have also hid ads for your username.

I'm sorry about this. I've reported the issue to the company that manages ads for us, and they'll take stronger measures to ensure this type of ads doesn't slip through our filters in the future.

#3 User is offline   al1974 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-January-21, 12:02

diana_eva, on 2024-January-20, 20:08, said:

This is a misbehaving ad. We've gotten a few complaints about it today. I believe we managed to block it, however just to be on the safe dide we have also hid ads for your username.

I'm sorry about this. I've reported the issue to the company that manages ads for us, and they'll take stronger measures to ensure this type of ads doesn't slip through our filters in the future.

Great! Thank you so much for taking care of this. Much appreciated.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users