Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a compatible partner

#1 User is offline   geranamo 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-November-22, 09:51

I am looking for a regular partner who plays Acol or SAYC, who is courteous and plays to enjoy as well as playing to do as well as possible. I am an experienced player in clubs and intermediate player on BBO. I would hope my partner would be able to know some conventions and have had some experience.

#2 User is offline   EvansHead 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-22, 15:51

View Postgeranamo, on 2022-November-22, 09:51, said:

I am looking for a regular partner who plays Acol or SAYC, who is courteous and plays to enjoy as well as playing to do as well as possible. I am an experienced player in clubs and intermediate player on BBO. I would hope my partner would be able to know some conventions and have had some experience.

Hi I live in Australia, and I am not sure where you live. I am looking for an intermediate partner who is also keen to keep on learning. I don't play ACOL - I like it but no one seems to play it where I live. What are your time frames?

#3 User is offline   jctkwong 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-23, 02:56

View Postgeranamo, on 2022-November-22, 09:51, said:

I would like to try. I live in Hong Kong. Where do you live?

#4 User is offline   StowMan 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-23, 05:46

Hi Geranamo (or others)
I would like a partner for middle of the day or afternoon in the UK on BBO.
I have played Acol and could play it again. I currently play a strong NT and 5 card majors.
I play SAYC (or is it 2/1) with the robots, but otherwise I haven't played it. I might be prepared to learn it.
I am 9 on BBO and a Q/K on EBU.
I am a reasonable standard and have played for my county team. In my opinion, I am a 2nd team player. However, I have played for the 1st team.
I would be looking for a player of similar standard and preferably English speaking.
If anyone is interested, then please let me know.
Stowman

#5 User is offline   DarrenE 

• PipPip

Posted 2022-November-23, 08:42

Hello

Please feel free to contact us, www.bridgecircle.uk. We play every afternoon (when we get 3+ pairs) and we can set you up with different partners to find a match.

Best wishes.

DarrenE

#6 User is offline   balasu 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-23, 17:28

hi

i am also an intermediate player , courteous of course and would like to play with a regular partner . i am in the west coast of us. so if any one interested contact me

#7 User is offline   loukoBC 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-24, 19:14

View Postbalasu, on 2022-November-23, 17:28, said:

hi

i am also an intermediate player , courteous of course and would like to play with a regular partner . i am in the west coast of us. so if any one interested contact me

I also live in the West PST and I like you would like to find a compatible partner. I play everyday at 6 pm so please contact me if you like at loukoBC..Thanks

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users