Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Logged out unexpectedly Subs get logged out, not removed from table

#1 User is offline   Karert 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-January-12, 16:08

It's only been a fairly recent development, but I've noticed that sometimes (not always) when subbing, and being replaced - perhaps by the director, rather than the software (when the original player returns) - I'm not just removed from the table, but logged out of BBO.

This is very annoying, particularly when no notice is given - why should I sub if someone has the control to log me out of BBO? Only today, I lost my chat history as a consequence, in the middle of a conversation, but I don't have their details, so can't follow it up.

#2 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2022-January-12, 17:06

I think I have noticed this happening but can't be sure as I wasn't paying attention all the times it happened.
Sarcasm is a state of mind

#3 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2022-January-13, 14:21

We've discussed it in other threads before, but I remain perplexed that some TDs feel free to ask for human substitutes and then simply remove them if the original player returns. At very least they should explain that this is their policy before the substitute accepts to play. Otherwise this is disrespectful to substitutes and can only drive down the level of people available. Being logged out is technically absurd but would only be more of the same treatment.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users