BBO Discussion Forums: I want to play at the Polish Club 2020 expert. - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I want to play at the Polish Club 2020 expert.

#1 User is offline   sunsam36 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-January-06, 03:49

I studied bidding in the "Polish Club 2020expert" written by Jassem. I have found bidding to be complex but very good. I want to use it in real life, but I can't find a partner who uses the same system.

If anyone is interested in playing "PC2020expert" with me, please follow me on BBO and email me!

username "sunsam36"

#2 User is offline   ThomasRush 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Bridge (?), Toastmasters, wine, people, libertarianism, creating humor, teaching bridge

Posted 2022-January-07, 14:47

View Postsunsam36, on 2022-January-06, 03:49, said:

I studied bidding in the "Polish Club 2020expert" written by Jassem. I have found bidding to be complex but very good. I want to use it in real life, but I can't find a partner who uses the same system.

If anyone is interested in playing "PC2020expert" with me, please follow me on BBO and email me!

username "sunsam36"

Hello, Sunsam.

In your quest for partners, I'll encourage you to register at www.BridgeWinners.Com and use their partnership board. I think BridgeWinners gets significantly more traffic from better players than the BBO forums do.
He who plants a tree affirms the future

#3 User is offline   dsLawsd 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2022-January-08, 14:51

One more thing. It is beneficial to have read/reviewed his previous books on how the system evolved. 2020 Expert has significant changes including not using Precision 2and that changes the meanings of some sequences.
My bridge administrative duties have slowed my progress on my reading 2020- but perhaps we can dialogue in the future. 2020 and other Polish definitely are not for the faint of heart.

Also worth kibitzing Kalita and Nowo when they are playing to see live what they do.

dsLawsd
San Diego CA

#4 User is offline   sunsam36 

• Pip

Posted 2022-January-11, 07:39

View PostThomasRush, on 2022-January-07, 14:47, said:

Hello, Sunsam.

In your quest for partners, I'll encourage you to register at www.BridgeWinners.Com and use their partnership board. I think BridgeWinners gets significantly more traffic from better players than the BBO forums do.

Thanks for the reply.
I have decided to post this on the site you referred me to.

I hope to meet as many players as possible.

Thank you for your introduction.

#5 User is offline   sunsam36 

• Pip

Posted 2022-January-11, 07:54

View PostdsLawsd, on 2022-January-08, 14:51, said:

One more thing. It is beneficial to have read/reviewed his previous books on how the system evolved. 2020 Expert has significant changes including not using Precision 2and that changes the meanings of some sequences.
My bridge administrative duties have slowed my progress on my reading 2020- but perhaps we can dialogue in the future. 2020 and other Polish definitely are not for the faint of heart.

Also worth kibitzing Kalita and Nowo when they are playing to see live what they do.

dsLawsd
San Diego CA

I first read about PCI2010.
His system has evolved more aggressively than that and is more expert oriented.

I used his latest version of "PC20expert" as a base to create a bidding tree that can be used in an application called BBOalert, which is available as a Google extension, to make it easier to practice bidding.
If you are able to play BBO with me, I hope you can use it to practice efficiently. Please consider it!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users