Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Daylong Issues

#1 User is offline   hawkwind 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-January-03, 05:33

A couple of problems I've encountered in these opening days of 2022, resulting in being unable to play two free Robot tournaments.

I entered the weekend event on 1st January and completed the first of the two tournaments. I wasn't able to play the second event as, on connecting yesterday, BBO appeared (and appears) to have no record of me playing the first.

Attempting to register for the Just Declare tournament a short while ago today BBO produced a message momentarily on a yellow background. "Could Not Accept. Internal Error While Registering. Internal Code = HY000."

Any ideas?

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2022-January-03, 17:00

View Posthawkwind, on 2022-January-03, 05:33, said:

A couple of problems I've encountered in these opening days of 2022, resulting in being unable to play two free Robot tournaments.

I entered the weekend event on 1st January and completed the first of the two tournaments. I wasn't able to play the second event as, on connecting yesterday, BBO appeared (and appears) to have no record of me playing the first.

Attempting to register for the Just Declare tournament a short while ago today BBO produced a message momentarily on a yellow background. "Could Not Accept. Internal Error While Registering. Internal Code = HY000."

Any ideas?

There were system issues earlier today, that's why the strange errors. It's better now, you should be able to finish your daylongs, or join new ones.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users