BBO Discussion Forums: Table log / player log for Team matches - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Table log / player log for Team matches

#1 User is offline   reyalp 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-16, 01:40

Hi!

I found the very useful tool that let me view a log file per table or player in a pair tournament. Would it be possible to access that feature for at team tournament as well?

When looking at the URL it seems as if just changing the tournament key and player name would let me request a log file (I might be wrong here!), but I haven't figured out how to find the second part of the tournament ID while the match is still running. The first part is the same as the number that I see in my TD panel. (And it seems as if the log file is gone after the tournament is completed, otherwise I guess it is the same string that you see at myhands) I'm not also sure about the numbers after CP - are those my current passsword somehow?

/mp/tdtools/td_reviewlog.php?tkey=56834-1605459677&p=playernamneh&cu=mynick&cp=1224324234&v3b=web&v3v=5.6.12

Grateful for help!

//Linnea

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-November-16, 17:17

The table event log file is only written for tournaments run under selected organization codes. Team games are not currently associated with organization codes, so there's no method to make them write an event log.

#3 User is offline   reyalp 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-November-17, 02:57

View Postbarmar, on 2020-November-16, 17:17, said:

The table event log file is only written for tournaments run under selected organization codes. Team games are not currently associated with organization codes, so there's no method to make them write an event log.

Thanks for the reply! I also sent an email to the BBO support team and got the same answer from them. :) We are using our organization TD accounts to host these Team tournaments, and I really hope to see this feature in the future. .)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users