• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BREAK TIME in 1 Tourney

#1 User is offline   BABALL 2 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-July-27, 02:43

Hi all.
Does anybody know if it is possible to set a break time in the middle of 1 Tourney?
I know it is possible in Howell but I don't know in a Normal Mitchell Tourney.
Thank you all and have a nice day.
BABALL 2

#2 User is offline   m00036 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-July-27, 05:41

View PostBABALL 2, on 2020-July-27, 02:43, said:

Hi all.
Does anybody know if it is possible to set a break time in the middle of 1 Tourney?
I know it is possible in Howell but I don't know in a Normal Mitchell Tourney.
Thank you all and have a nice day.
BABALL 2

Hi there, you seem to have published this 3 times! But it is now possible in a normal Mitchell as per this thread: https://www.bridgeba...e-setup-hacks/. That said, some commands are only made available with Virtual Club or specific TD accounts so it's always worth checking before you try to use it for the first time. Alternatively you can always extend any given round during the tournament if it doesn't seem to work for whatever reason (just make sure one table leaves a card unplayed, otherwise it will advance to the next round as normal when all the tables finish "early").

#3 User is offline   BABALL 2 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-August-02, 00:29

View Postm00036, on 2020-July-27, 05:41, said:

Hi there, you seem to have published this 3 times! But it is now possible in a normal Mitchell as per this thread: https://www.bridgeba...e-setup-hacks/. That said, some commands are only made available with Virtual Club or specific TD accounts so it's always worth checking before you try to use it for the first time. Alternatively you can always extend any given round during the tournament if it doesn't seem to work for whatever reason (just make sure one table leaves a card unplayed, otherwise it will advance to the next round as normal when all the tables finish "early").

Ty for your help and LOLLLLL :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users