Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

playing North re Mathpoints anon

#1 User is offline   pdmunro 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-September-29, 00:46

re playing Matchpoints on the landing page - that is, not logging in, just playing Matchpoints anonymously on the landing page. Previously when North won the bidding, I would get to play as North. Now the computer plays. Was it something I said that has caused the software to gazump me?
Peter . . . . AKQ . . . . K = 3 points = 1 trick
"Of course wishes everybody to win and play as good as possible, but it is a hobby and a game, not war." 42 (BBO Forums)
"If a man speaks in the forest and there are no women around to hear is he still wrong?" anon
"Politics: an inadequate substitute for bridge." John Maynard Keynes
"This is how Europe works, it dithers, it delays, it makes cowardly small steps towards the truth and at some point that which it has admonished as impossible it embraces as inevitable." Athens University economist Yanis Varoufakis
"Krypt3ia @ Craig, dude, don't even get me started on you. You have posted so far two articles that I and others have found patently clueless. So please, step away from the keyboard before you hurt yourself." Comment on infosecisland.com
"Doing is the real hard part" Emma Coats (formerly from Pixar)
"I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again." Oscar Wilde
"Assessment, far more than religion, has become the opiate of the people" Patricia Broadfoot, Uni of Gloucestershire, UK

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-September-29, 14:29

We had to replace the servers used for this, and the new server is missing that setting. I just sent a reminder to the people in charge of it.

#3 User is offline   miamijd 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2019-September-30, 13:42

Hey, once upon a time I played all the hands. Then they stopped rotating the hands, so that those silly opponents, East and West, got to declare. And now they are letting that idiot partner of mine, North, play hands; his declarer play is so inept I want to pull my hair out. How about we just go back to the good old days and let me declare everything? We'd all be better off.

Sincerely yours,
South

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-October-01, 09:13

This was fixed Sunday evening.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users