• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Archives Finding old tournaments

#1 User is offline   Howbrow 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-May-02, 06:38

Hi
Can anybody help. I'm trying to view and then download tournaments from the recent past. You could download from the archives from 'way back' until quite recently. Now you can only go back and retrieve those from about a month ago. I've tried putting in player's names or dates of tournaments but have had no success. Does anybody know how to do it or in fact whether it is possible? The hands must be somewhere unless they have been deleted. I've also tried the archive project site but couldn't find anything.As an example I tried to find the Commonwealth Championships from the Gold Coast but it no longer appears in the archives but it wasn't listed.Anybody any ideas.
Hopeful!

Howard (howbrow)

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-May-02, 07:38

You can use this link, give it a few minutes to load:
http://www.bridgebas...php?command=all

But I tried searching for gold coast and commonwealth in the normal search box on the vugraph archives page and got results from all the way back to 2010. Not sure why you're only getting them one month back. Using the search box, it'll be searching through all the archives not just the recent ones.

#3 User is offline   Howbrow 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-May-03, 05:37

View Postdiana_eva, on 2018-May-02, 07:38, said:

You can use this link, give it a few minutes to load:
http://www.bridgebas...php?command=all

But I tried searching for gold coast and commonwealth in the normal search box on the vugraph archives page and got results from all the way back to 2010. Not sure why you're only getting them one month back. Using the search box, it'll be searching through all the archives not just the recent ones.

Thanks for that link. it solved my problem.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users