• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-December-22, 09:45

See my default CC.

#2 User is offline   FelicityR 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-December-22, 10:20

You won't get many friends by pretending to be the respected English international Andrew Robson, using his name fictitiously and his actual photo (!!!) while playing in the Acol Room as you have done in the past. I reported you to BBO for using this fake profile. Thank goodness you now have been forced to change it and that Mr Robson's photo has been removed. A number of players in the Acol Room were understandably concerned at your antics, and whilst you may have thought it was funny, we saw it differently. If you do it again I will ask BBO to ban you, and I will also fire off an e-mail to Mr Robson at his club to make him aware of what you are doing too.

#3 User is offline   xh2072 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-December-24, 05:42

View PostFelicityR, on 2017-December-22, 10:20, said:

You won't get many friends by pretending to be the respected English international Andrew Robson, using his name fictitiously and his actual photo (!!!) while playing in the Acol Room as you have done in the past. I reported you to BBO for using this fake profile. Thank goodness you now have been forced to change it and that Mr Robson's photo has been removed. A number of players in the Acol Room were understandably concerned at your antics, and whilst you may have thought it was funny, we saw it differently. If you do it again I will ask BBO to ban you, and I will also fire off an e-mail to Mr Robson at his club to make him aware of what you are doing too.

Although I did it because I was a fan of Andrew, I realized it was wrong, so I changed it a few months ago.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users