BBO Discussion Forums: Convert the html movie maker into a .lin file - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Convert the html movie maker into a .lin file Those who want save or just play offline his created movie

Poll: Would this tool necessary? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to use this tool ?

  1. Yes (4 votes [66.67%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 66.67%

  2. No (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 16.67%

  3. I do not understand the reason (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 16.67%

what purpose you plan to use it?

  1. for myself to improve my skill (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.38%

  2. for myself to store my comments to a game (1 votes [7.69%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.69%

  3. for myself to teach somebody else (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.38%

  4. for me and for my partner to analyze our games (1 votes [7.69%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.69%

  5. to store interesting game commented (3 votes [23.08%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 23.08%

  6. try the differrent playing sequence for the same game (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.38%

  7. other (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   mila6452 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 2012-September-20
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2012-November-04, 07:39

I have created a very simply Windows application that could convert the frames and actions from the Html Movie Maker into a .lin file format. (So you can play back your movie with the installed version as well.)
I would like to know if somebody is interested in to use it?
I am looking for a bata tester(s).

If you would like to contact me, leave a message at BBO with your email. I will contact you.
0

#2 User is offline   patroclo 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 311
  • Joined: 2003-April-30

Posted 2012-November-04, 11:28

I think it is an useful idea.

View Postmila6452, on 2012-November-04, 07:39, said:

I have created a very simply Windows application that could convert the frames and actions from the Html Movie Maker into a .lin file format. (So you can play back your movie with the installed version as well.)
I would like to know if somebody is interested in to use it?
I am looking for a bata tester(s).

If you would like to contact me, leave a message at BBO with your email. I will contact you.

0

#3 User is offline   xx1943 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 492
  • Joined: 2004-March-11

Posted 2012-November-30, 08:05

View Postmila6452, on 2012-November-04, 07:39, said:

I have created a very simply Windows application that could convert the frames and actions from the Html Movie Maker into a .lin file format. (So you can play back your movie with the installed version as well.)
I would like to know if somebody is interested in to use it?
I am looking for a bata tester(s).

If you would like to contact me, leave a message at BBO with your email. I will contact you.



This is a great idea. I'm ready to test your program.
Al aka xx1943 in BBO
My Emailadress is stored here in the forum in my profile.
Looking forward to hear from you.
♥♥♥ Play Bridge for fun and entertainment and to meet nice people. ♥♥♥
♠♥♠ BAD bidding may be succesful due to excellent play, but not vice versa. ♦♣♦
Teaching in the BIL TUE 8:00am CET.

Lessons available. For INFO look here: Play bridge with Al
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users