BBO Discussion Forums: Orient Movie Table To Match Playing Position - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Orient Movie Table To Match Playing Position

#1 User is offline   FM75 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2012-August-19, 13:07

I have heard from many BBO windows users that the movie part (hands already played), when they try BBO Version 2, is confusing unless one is sitting south. I have to say that I agree with this complaint.

Why not orient the movie table for players so that they are at the bottom of the movie table? It would be nice to do the same if one were kibbing only one seat. Clearly this is only an issue while actually playing or kibbing.

Here is a chance to make windows users happier to convert.

#2 User is offline   jbaptistec 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Other card and board games, theoretical computer science (complexity and games theory)

Posted 2012-August-21, 00:14

I'm not sure if it would be easy to implement, and I do not really care of my position in the replay, but i admit this would be a good option.
Tired of red/black ♠♥♦♣.
For 4 suits, why not 4 colors ?

#3 User is offline   boater 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-August-21, 19:58

View PostFM75, on 2012-August-19, 13:07, said:

I have heard from many BBO windows users that the movie part (hands already played), when they try BBO Version 2, is confusing unless one is sitting south. I have to say that I agree with this complaint.

Why not orient the movie table for players so that they are at the bottom of the movie table? It would be nice to do the same if one were kibbing only one seat. Clearly this is only an issue while actually playing or kibbing.

Here is a chance to make windows users happier to convert.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-August-22, 03:30

Boater, did you intend to add a response? All you did was quote FM75's message, but you didn't add anything of your own.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users