BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for Previous News Articles - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for Previous News Articles BBO News

#1 User is offline   dillydream 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-March-10, 04:16

I can read the news from the list I get on login, but ... it doesn't always show up (probably because nothing new since last login?). I am looking to locate a fairly recent article. Can someone help me find previous news articles please?

Mo

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-March-10, 04:29

View Postdillydream, on 2012-March-10, 04:16, said:

I can read the news from the list I get on login, but ... it doesn't always show up (probably because nothing new since last login?). I am looking to locate a fairly recent article. Can someone help me find previous news articles please?

Mo

I can help. Which article ?

Edit: solved online

if you need older News articles email support@bridgebase.com and they can retrieve the links.

This post has been edited by diana_eva: 2012-March-10, 04:35

#3 User is offline   djohn47 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2012-March-11, 13:35

I had this same problem and support was great in helping me find the old articles. However, it took an exchange of 4 emails to get the links. What difficulty is there in archiving the articles with an index so that any logged in user could search for the article himself? It seems to me that indexing past articles would save a lot of support personnel time.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users