What for you should not ask? I believe you are trying to tell me some technical idea about Bridge game. That's good and fair when we both follow politeness.
2/1 Max Hardy
1♥>1♠
3♠> Invite with a self sufficient hand
4♠ (19-21HCP no singleton/void -if balanced 5332/4333/4432 starts with 2NT no matter 5 cards any suit)
If 22+ I can't start with 1♥ in my cc it's 2♣ (may also be 7.5 quick tricks)
1♥>1♠
4♣/4♦(0-1 cards, good HCP in Majors) GF Showing fit to ♠ - No pass to that even responder has minimum values.
Odd hand at MPs
#21
Posted 2009-August-01, 03:05
We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak. Quoted by Albert Einstein.
#22
Posted 2009-August-01, 04:12
1♥>1♠
3♠> Invite with a self sufficient hand
"I do not see game going values." So why did you say it is a gf?
3♠> Invite with a self sufficient hand
"I do not see game going values." So why did you say it is a gf?
"The King of Hearts a broadsword bears, the Queen of Hearts a rose." W. H. Auden.

Help
