Page 1 of 1
everyday bidding problem
#1
Posted 2009-July-11, 15:00
♠ x ♥Kx ♦AJxxx ♣KQxxx
p - 1d
1s - 2c
3d - ?
White at imps, feel free to mention at what point your choice will change.
p - 1d
1s - 2c
3d - ?
White at imps, feel free to mention at what point your choice will change.
#3
Posted 2009-July-11, 15:14
Pass.
Please let me know about any questions or interest or bug reports about GIB.
#5
Posted 2009-July-11, 15:32
karlson, on Jul 11 2009, 04:00 PM, said:
♠ x ♥Kx ♦AJxxx ♣KQxxx
p - 1d
1s - 2c
3d - ?
White at imps, feel free to mention at what point your choice will change.
p - 1d
1s - 2c
3d - ?
White at imps, feel free to mention at what point your choice will change.
When my senility progresses. Til then, pass
"Bidding Spades to show spades can work well." (Kenberg)
#6
Posted 2009-July-11, 16:41
Switch ♦J for ♦Q and I'll try 4♣.
2 keycads a good break and a finese is what we need now for game, too far.
2 keycads a good break and a finese is what we need now for game, too far.
#7
Posted 2009-July-12, 13:35
karlson, on Jul 11 2009, 05:00 PM, said:
feel free to mention at what point your choice will change.
With x Kx KQxxxx Axxx I would bid 5♦.
#8
Posted 2009-July-13, 06:28
Pass, always - unless I'm suddenly a young eager junior again.
Kind regards,
Harald
Harald
#9
Posted 2009-July-13, 07:36
skaeran, on Jul 13 2009, 02:28 PM, said:
Pass, always - unless I'm suddenly a young eager junior again.
I've seen loads of passes after 1M-1NT, 2m-3m with normal 14-15 counts in the europeans this week.
... and I can prove it with my usual, flawless logic.
George Carlin
George Carlin
#10
Posted 2009-July-13, 07:38
Pass.
Partner is a passed hand, he has spades, which
is of no help, his 3D bid maybe a little bit streched,
and we are green.
With kind regards
Marlowe
Partner is a passed hand, he has spades, which
is of no help, his 3D bid maybe a little bit streched,
and we are green.
With kind regards
Marlowe
With kind regards
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)
Page 1 of 1

Help
