Flaying Clayton
#1
Posted 2009-June-29, 13:27
http://www.bridgebase.com/tools/handviewer...4584-1245581872
2NT was 2 places to play. So...
BTW you don't play ELC or whatever.
#2
Posted 2009-June-29, 20:08
#3
Posted 2009-June-29, 20:22
xcurt, on Jun 30 2009, 09:08 AM, said:
Yeah yeah, run the DQ smothering the stiff J. My grandmother can make that hand.
#4
Posted 2009-June-29, 20:37
#5
Posted 2009-June-30, 00:33
If H&m, I would bid same as you.
#6
Posted 2009-June-30, 09:09
The_Hog, on Jun 30 2009, 01:33 AM, said:
If H&m, I would bid same as you.
Well, 2N was understood as "two places to play". At least until Kevin bid 4♥.
At the time when he bid 4♥, I thought that he might have superaccepting a transfer over a natural 2N and I was anticipating an 18 count with four hearts in dummy LOL.
What should 3♥ really mean? At the table Paca pointed out that I am marked with at least 3 hearts here (do you see why?). Perhaps it should just be a forward-going hand non-specific to the minor.
Winner - BBO Challenge bracket #6 - February, 2017.
#7
Posted 2009-June-30, 09:14
Phil, on Jun 30 2009, 04:09 PM, said:
Don't see how it can be "forward going" - you need to bid 3♥ on a minimum with ♥+♣.
The auction seems reasonable to me.
#8
Posted 2009-June-30, 09:26
MickyB, on Jun 30 2009, 10:14 AM, said:
Phil, on Jun 30 2009, 04:09 PM, said:
Don't see how it can be "forward going" - you need to bid 3♥ on a minimum with ♥+♣.
The auction seems reasonable to me.
Very true. Good hands with clubs just bid them.
Winner - BBO Challenge bracket #6 - February, 2017.
#9
Posted 2009-June-30, 10:33

Help
