BBO Discussion Forums: Can anybody tell me how to find a person in BBO? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can anybody tell me how to find a person in BBO?

#1 User is offline   hench 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2004-May-20, 03:20

I remember old version bbo software can find a person at which table, but I don't know how to do in new version, pls help me....

#2 User is offline   Mirjam_3 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2004-May-20, 05:39

go to explore bridge and than chose chat rooms and.. there u see Find Person on the right of New Chat Room..!!! gl!! :D
Glamourous Blond

#3 User is offline   hench 

• Pip

Posted 2004-May-21, 01:06

Mirjam_3, on May 20 2004, 11:39 AM, said:

go to explore bridge and than chose chat rooms and.. there u see Find Person on the right of New Chat Room..!!! gl!! :blink:

thx very much

#4 User is offline   1DavidB 

• Pip

Posted 2020-December-04, 04:39

Why do I not get colours on Bridge Base? They are there on the older Aobe Flash Player version. I am using a Laptop and Windows 10

#5 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-December-04, 07:05

On the extreme right hand side of the html5 version you will find several tabs. One of these is for People. Click on that and then on the Search option at the top. At the bottom of this section you will now find a search box - type the username in and run the search. You will only find the user's online status if they are on the same server as you though, so be sure to try both in the welcome page as well as after clicking on Casual.

View Post1DavidB, on 2020-December-04, 04:39, said:

Why do I not get colours on Bridge Base? They are there on the older Adobe Flash Player version. I am using a Laptop and Windows 10

As far as colours go, I am really not too sure what you mean. The default html5 interface is not greyscale so if you are not seeing any colours in it you probably have some kind of manual override in place. Maybe you can add some details or even a link to a screenshot for this.
(-: Zel :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

#6 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-December-04, 07:42

View PostZelandakh, on 2020-December-04, 07:05, said:

As far as colours go, I am really not too sure what you mean. The default html5 interface is not greyscale so if you are not seeing any colours in it you probably have some kind of manual override in place. Maybe you can add some details or even a link to a screenshot for this.

People who used the older clients often complain that the HTML5 client lacks a previous feature to categorize players where each category showed in a different colour - perhaps this is what is referred too.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users