Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

club announcement loop

#1 User is offline   onoway 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2010-January-05, 21:43

tonight I announced the start of Hondo's session and I had my sound (voice) turned on. It has never happened before but the announcement went into a sort of continuous loop and repeated about 8 or 9 times..when it finally stopped I asked a kibber how many times she had heard it..she did not have her sound turned on but said it only printed out once. It was most alarming as I saw NO way to stop it.

At the same time a lot of my chatlog vanished. and nothing registered until about 10 minutes later when it suddenly all reappeared, without missing anything.

About 5 minutes into the session, Hondo had the hands all simply vanish for him..there had been no undo, which is usually the cause; the rest of us could see the hands but he could not. When the hands changed he could see the hands again.
Has anyone else had this happen and if so is there anything to be done? The main problem is the audio loop; I really don't want to have a simple announcement start to repeat itself and turn into audio spam. But then, I'm not sure if it did repeat for anyone but me. It also only registered once in my chatlog. (once the chatlog came back I could see that, at the time I couldn't tell)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users