• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Happy Birthday Ramazan

#1 User is offline   H_KARLUK 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2008-December-31, 22:02

Happy Birthday "abisi" (elder bro in turkish slang) <_<

Last 2 years to his retirement from Turkish Navy we mostly met in his office. Studied positions, strategies abt teams. Sometimes we discussed hands during dinner at his home. Omg, it was by walk only five minutes. lol

I forgot date he won a local club opening trophy. He was upset with one of our mutual bridge friend and his work mate, partner at that event. They were arguing hands after first session ended. Both were stressed a lot and seemed me unhappy. I thought they are ready to throw th towel.

Surprisingly, he won that event ! I can hardly completed 2nd ranking. Nearly a tie with 3rd but impossible to close difference with top ranking. I am still happy that never gave up to convince both of them to go on their partnership till last 3 hours of start. Otherwise we would win but no big deal. :) 3rd ranking were also teammates. It was really a nice feeling.

We could not win teams. Later on I got th fact that we were mostly getting used to play MPs.. rofl.

He is working in a ship but he is not retired to attend tournaments. Go go go bro, u did well. HNY&H b/d

Hamdi

ps. Man, study th english language ! Hey, Orcun :) (his son at university) please do not help to Dad for translation this time. He he
We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak. Quoted by Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users