Hand evaluation would you open this hand?
#1
Posted 2008-December-31, 13:27
RHO pass in first seat
you hold:
♠ 9x
♥ KJT9
♦ KQJTxx
♣ x
what now?
Before internet age you had a suspicion there are lots of "not-so-smart" people on the planet. Now you even know their names.
#2
Posted 2008-December-31, 13:59
#3
Posted 2008-December-31, 15:15
I might open a weak two at other vulnerabilities.
I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon
#4
Posted 2008-December-31, 15:18
#5
Posted 2008-December-31, 15:55
At second position I feel more like 3D.
#7
Posted 2008-December-31, 17:37
#8
Posted 2008-December-31, 18:05
#9
Posted 2008-December-31, 22:17
andrei, on Dec 31 2008, 02:27 PM, said:
#10
Posted 2009-January-01, 15:16
jdonn, on Jan 1 2009, 08:37 AM, said:
Roland
Sanity Check: Failure (Fluffy)
More system is not the answer...
#11
Posted 2009-January-01, 20:09
jdonn, on Dec 31 2008, 05:37 PM, said:
So you can open...but what if your partner holds this hand???

Help
