• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bearing False Witness Dubya's crony confesses

#1 User is online   PassedOut 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Music, films, computer programming, politics, bridge

Posted 2008-May-28, 10:00

The press secretary that Bush brought from Texas to the White House has confessed his sins (for money) in his new book: Scott McClellan's Confession.

Wall Street Journal, on May 28 2008, 11:33 AM, said:

As press secretary, I spent countless hours defending the administration from the podium in the White House briefing room. Although the things I said then were sincere, I have since come to realize that some of them were badly misguided.

No one with an ounce of common sense was fooled by the nonsense put out by McClellan and the White House. Sadly, the coalition of the greedy and the gullible was large enough in the US for Bush to grab another term.

Now McClellan and the other Bush sycophants will be rewarded for revealing their roles in taking the US down the tubes. At the very least, they should lose their right to wear flag pins in public.
The growth of wisdom may be gauged exactly by the diminution of ill temper. — Friedrich Nietzsche
The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists — that is why they invented hell. — Bertrand Russell

#2 User is offline   kenberg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2008-May-28, 10:38

Maybe the memoir writers could take a tip from OJ and title a book "If I lied to you here is how I would have done it". Apparently confession can not only restore the soul it can also make you a lot of bucks.
Ken

#3 User is offline   Al_U_Card 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2008-May-29, 20:33

Wasn't the working title...."Bullshit baffles brains"?
The Grand Design, reflected in the face of Chaos...it's a fluke!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users