• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lord (Chad) Vadar - Day Shift Manager

#1 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2007-March-27, 18:00

Maybe an acquired taste, not sure, but I found these youtube videos funny.

Episode one of seven so far
--Ben--

#2 User is offline   DrTodd13 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2007-March-27, 18:21

Yeah. I've seen all of these. It takes time to get used to because everything on TV is so homogenous.

I ran across an episode of The Avengers that looked promising...some discussion of Emma writing a bridge article and being invited to discuss it with an aging bridge expert. There was zero bridge content in the show however. So, the show was interesting but not for bridge reasons. That show has a similar feel to the Chad Vader stuff. It is so different from modern day stuff that it takes getting used to. It is still entertaining though.

#3 User is offline   mike777 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2007-March-27, 18:23

Hey I love the Avengers, I watch them all the time, including the old black and white ones with Honor Blackman and the doctor before that. ;)

Do you have a link please?

#4 User is offline   DrTodd13 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2007-March-27, 18:29

Just go to www.youtube.com and search for "The Avengers". You'll have to do some more filtering by hand but there are a few episodes there including some of the black and white ones.

For the other youtubers here, who are your favorite people? Personally, I like HappySlip and LazyDork. Dare I admit it, I also watch the lonelygirl15 stuff.

#5 User is offline   mike777 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2007-March-27, 19:08

DrTodd13, on Mar 27 2007, 07:21 PM, said:

Yeah. I've seen all of these. It takes time to get used to because everything on TV is so homogenous.

I ran across an episode of The Avengers that looked promising...some discussion of Emma writing a bridge article and being invited to discuss it with an aging bridge expert. There was zero bridge content in the show however. So, the show was interesting but not for bridge reasons. That show has a similar feel to the Chad Vader stuff. It is so different from modern day stuff that it takes getting used to. It is still entertaining though.

This is a very famous episode, in fact it was first made with Honor Blackman and redone with Emma Peel.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users