BBO Discussion Forums: Moderation Staff - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Moderation Staff

#1 User is offline   skrshawk 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Doubling everything... there's nothing in life that shouldn't be doubled... except for, well... um....

Posted 2003-October-01, 18:41

Hello,
BBF has grown to the point (possibly well past the point) where more active moderation is prudent for the forum. That said, I'm letting it be known that I am now accepting applications for said positions. These people would be responsible for everyday maintainence of the board, handling any abusive situations that may come up, and generally representing the good will of Bridge Base.

Moderators once selected will also be integral to the development of the next version of the forums under IPB or the next generation of YaBB SE, known as SMB (Simple Machines Board).

Anyone in excess of 250 posts on the forums is being automatically considered for a moderator's position by virtue of obvious interest and activity and should contact me to confirm interest. Those with fewer posts are welcome to submit letters of interest to me by email or private message on the forums. Of course, BBO Yellows may become moderators or administrators on the forum upon request.

Take care,
John
John Chodan (skrshawk)
Administrator, BridgeBase Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users