Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FDCC - web version problems problems s/ uploading, editing and saving FDCCs

#1 User is offline   fazzzoola 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-May-12, 05:26

Under the old BBO version, I used to be able to upload, download, edit, and save any FDCC being used w/ my partner. I used to be able to load an FDCC and my partner could save it on his/her computer.

Now, I can't seem to be able to do most all of that with the new (web - browser) version. Posted Image

I have several FDCC's which I created from my desktop using the old "bidedit.exe" program, and uploaded to BBO, by some default mechanism, I suppose by simply opening and using them. Since I am now on a lap top PC, I wanted to download three of them so that I could edit them.

What is worse, is that the editing feature on the (web - browser) version will apparently not let me edit any of them even when I click on the edit button. Under the old (bidedit.exe) application, I had the ability to fully edit any FDCC in my convention card folder - add, change, save, save as new, etc.

Is there a real and complete solution to this? Is this a design failure by BBO or am I simply under educated?
Georges,

It's always easy when you know the answer.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-May-13, 09:09

FD CC editing is one of the things that has not yet been implemented in the browser version, it can only be done with the old version. It can display and use them, but that's it.

#3 User is offline   fazzzoola 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-May-13, 09:37

View Postbarmar, on 2013-May-13, 09:09, said:

FD CC editing is one of the things that has not yet been implemented in the browser version, it can only be done with the old version. It can display and use them, but that's it.

Thanks... I did not know that. I was beginning to feel rather stupid.

Georges

Georges,

It's always easy when you know the answer.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users