BBO Discussion Forums: fourth seat pickle - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

fourth seat pickle

#21 User is offline   akwoo 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,789
  • Joined: 2010-November-21

Posted Yesterday, 18:56

I bid 3C over 2H.
0

#22 User is online   pescetom 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 10,479
  • Joined: 2014-February-18
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Italy

Posted Today, 03:50

akwoo 3♣ with jillybean in South:

MP

0

#23 User is offline   P_Marlowe 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 11,164
  • Joined: 2005-March-18
  • Gender:Male

Posted Today, 04:54

Hi,

#1 1C
#2 X after 2H, 3H is forcing to game, and assuming no error, as far as I counted I have 14HCP, with a single Q in
their suit facing a passed hand, i.e. why should I force to game?

With kind regards
Marlowe
With kind regards
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)
0

#24 User is online   pescetom 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 10,479
  • Joined: 2014-February-18
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Italy

Posted Today, 06:28

 P_Marlowe, on 2026-October-11, 04:54, said:


#1 1C
#2 X after 2H



I don't think I would move in South over the probable 3H by East.
Do you pass it out?
0

#25 User is online   jillybean 

  • hooked
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 13,029
  • Joined: 2003-November-15
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Vancouver, Canada
  • Interests:Multi

Posted Today, 06:38

View Postpescetom, on 2026-October-11, 03:50, said:

akwoo 3♣ with jillybean in South:

MP


This is looking promising, I’m waiting at the bar.
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.”
Bridge should be fun!
0

#26 User is online   pescetom 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 10,479
  • Joined: 2014-February-18
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Italy

Posted Today, 06:40

 jillybean, on 2026-October-11, 06:38, said:

This is looking promising

You have to play it now, you're not going to like the first trick.



 jillybean, on 2026-October-11, 06:38, said:

I’m waiting at the bar.


You may get off lightly, the bar is humming with discussion of my opening.
0

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

  1. pescetom