BBO Discussion Forums: fourth seat pickle - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

fourth seat pickle

#21 User is offline   akwoo 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,789
  • Joined: 2010-November-21

Posted Yesterday, 18:56

I bid 3C over 2H.
0

#22 User is online   pescetom 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 10,477
  • Joined: 2014-February-18
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Italy

Posted Today, 03:50

akwoo 3♣ with jillybean in South:

MP

0

#23 User is online   P_Marlowe 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 11,164
  • Joined: 2005-March-18
  • Gender:Male

Posted Today, 04:54

Hi,

#1 1C
#2 X after 2H, 3H is forcing to game, and assuming no error, as far as I counted I have 14HCP, with a single Q in
their suit facing a passed hand, i.e. why should I force to game?

With kind regards
Marlowe
With kind regards
Uwe Gebhardt (P_Marlowe)
0

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

  1. pescetom