Kenberg Memorial BBF Daylong seems to not be available today. One off, just me or has it been taken out of the menu?
Page 1 of 1
Kenberg Memorial BBF Daylong Kenberg Memorial BBF Daylong Not available today?
#2
Posted 2026-October-04, 03:51
dmch6365, on 2026-October-04, 03:07, said:
Kenberg Memorial BBF Daylong seems to not be available today. One off, just me or has it been taken out of the menu?
You need to either post or login to the Forums in the last few months in order to be eligible. You will start seeing it again from next week.
#3
Posted 2026-October-04, 04:55
diana_eva, on 2026-October-04, 03:51, said:
You need to either post or login to the Forums in the last few months in order to be eligible. You will start seeing it again from next week.
I posted just a couple of weeks ago when the starting times of the daily tournaments were changed and I can see it posted so ai dont think thats it ..
#4
Posted 2026-October-04, 05:37
I am having the same issue Diana, my last post was September 18..thanks as always!
#5
Posted 2026-October-04, 23:37
Yes, my mistake, I'm sorry. There was a configuration error with this week's daylong. We've fixed it for next week.
Page 1 of 1

Help