My comment about the censorship of competitors' names in chat has been removed!
BBO is in free fall...
Page 1 of 1
Now the forums are censored as well
#2
Posted 2026-October-02, 06:35
Many institutions are not what they were, in these early days of AI.
RAI news just headlined that this has been the hottest 2026 on record.
RAI news just headlined that this has been the hottest 2026 on record.
#3
Posted 2026-October-03, 03:34
I did see the earlier post. Curiously, there doesn't appear to be any mention of it in the 'Notice of Moderation' thread.
#4
Posted 2026-October-03, 04:27
According to your profile, you joined just minutes before this post.
Was your earlier post under a different username?
Was your earlier post under a different username?
#6
Posted 2026-October-03, 06:34
EugeneLS, on 2026-October-03, 03:34, said:
I did see the earlier post. Curiously, there doesn't appear to be any mention of it in the 'Notice of Moderation' thread.
I suppose it would be difficult to find justification for removal. Clearly, any mention of Intobridge or Realbridge is not allowed, be it in the chat or in a forum.
BBO must be getting desperate.
Page 1 of 1

Help