Thanks for the no-subscription BBO while it lasted.
Round here annual bridge club membership costs about £5. $120 is too much for me. I will not be subscribing.
Page 1 of 1
Thread for those saying goodbye to BBO
#3
Posted 2026-September-13, 05:45
About 15p a day going to 30p next year is good value for me as I do a tounament a day . BBO employ 30 plus people - the site doesnt develop and maintain itself and I think its still good value. It will be a pity if we lose acol players who cany afford 15p a day .
#4
Posted 2026-September-14, 06:15
I may be wrong but I seem to be seeing that most if not all of those extolling the benefits of continuing AND paying have just one or two previous posts (call me suspicious)
#6
Posted 2026-September-17, 18:58
euclidz, on 2026-September-14, 06:15, said:
I may be wrong but I seem to be seeing that most if not all of those extolling the benefits of continuing AND paying have just one or two previous posts (call me suspicious) 
Why is this suspicious? A big change like this is bound to trigger people who don't normally post to come here.
Page 1 of 1

Help
