BBO Discussion Forums: Sound settings and other options unavailable when playing anonymously - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sound settings and other options unavailable when playing anonymously

#1 User is offline   Wentys 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-May-15, 22:28

My preferred solitaire mode is via the very top page at bridgebase.com where I can choose to play Duplicate MPs with Score comparisons - I can play one hand at a time, and immediately post-mortem to see what other tables did. In this mode I am playing anonymously. So I cannot turn off sound effects other than to mute the device, etc. Nor can I turn off card animations. To get into this mode, BBO uses the URL https://www.bridgebase.com/v3/app?g=7 i.e. it passes a setting g=7 to the v3 app. If we pass the setting g=8 it scores IMPS instead.

Once I login to BBO, I cannot find the same functionality: a stream of MP boards with score comparisons. Sound and other preferences now work, I assume they are loaded from my user profile.

Is there a list of command-line arguments for the app that would allow me to pass settings to turn card animations on/off, set sound options, etc.?

Thanks
Peter

#2 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-May-15, 22:50

After using the anonymous link, the options under the Account tab on the right seem to work fine to me (you just have to change them to your preferences, rather than have them remembered, since you are after all playing anonymously).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users