Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a regular partner

#1 User is offline   Uptown3 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-July-20, 15:35

I am looking for an upper-intermediate/lower-expert level partner (like myself) to play in ACBL online games 1-2 times per week, mostly in the afternoons (I am in the central U.S. time zone). I have been playing for around 8 years and have around 300 masterpoints.

I prefer 2/1 (with a non-forcing 1NT response) but will also play SAYC if required. The other conventions that I know are: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers (including minor suit transfers), Jacoby 2NT, Michaels, Unusual 2NT, Smolen, Puppet Stayman, RKCB (I prefer 1430), Bergen Raises, Gerber over NT, DONT overcall over 1NT, or Cappelletti, Ogust, weak jump-shifts, inverted minors, negative doubles, Reverse 2-way Drury, New Minor Forcing, fourth suit forcing, responsive doubles, support doubles, take-out doubles through 4 heart openings.

I use Rule of 20 + two quick tricks to open, I open weak in the third seat and use the rule of 15 in the fourth seat.

I apply Losing Trick Count when a suit has been agreed on, or sometimes "Help Suit Game Tries".

As for carding, I play standard, with Lavinthal first discards.

If you are interested, please send a message to my BBO username: Uptown3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users