• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UNDB Looking for info on how to correct a board score after doing DBADD

#1 User is offline   Sevogle 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-March-21, 12:56

New to Directing and using ACBL Score.

Unsure about how to change a board score after the game has been DBADDed? Do I use UNDB and how?

#2 User is offline   mycroft 

• Secretary Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-March-21, 13:36

Usually it doesn't matter. When you fix a score, or re-Event the game, or look at the names, or pretty much anything else that could possibly change something, it will prompt you to re-DBADD the game (and give you options that include "yes" and "I didn't do anything, trust me").

If that general response doesn't help, if you could detail what you need to do, I may be able to give more specific help.

I've used UNDB(add). Twice. In 20 years. You should never need to, for bridge values of "never".
When I go to sea, don't fear for me, Fear For The Storm -- Birdie and the Swansong (tSCoSI)

#3 User is offline   Sevogle 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-March-21, 18:36

View Postmycroft, on 2023-March-21, 13:36, said:

Usually it doesn't matter. When you fix a score, or re-Event the game, or look at the names, or pretty much anything else that could possibly change something, it will prompt you to re-DBADD the game (and give you options that include "yes" and "I didn't do anything, trust me").

If that general response doesn't help, if you could detail what you need to do, I may be able to give more specific help.

I've used UNDB(add). Twice. In 20 years. You should never need to, for bridge values of "never".

Thank you. Your reply was helpful as have your answers to previous questions I've posted.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users