Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO MyHands Timing issues

#1 User is offline   WBCsnap170 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-January-21, 10:12

I run county Teams of 8 matches on BBO using the facility to create a Team match. Two matches are created (by Directors) for each round using the same pre dealt hands. The issue is if one match finishes quickly the results are published on MyHands which the other match still playing the same hands can look at. This is of course cheating. Is it possible to set BBO to delay the publication of results for a set time, say by an hour or 30 minutes.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2023-January-21, 14:55

View PostWBCsnap170, on 2023-January-21, 10:12, said:

I run county Teams of 8 matches on BBO using the facility to create a Team match. Two matches are created (by Directors) for each round using the same pre dealt hands. The issue is if one match finishes quickly the results are published on MyHands which the other match still playing the same hands can look at. This is of course cheating. Is it possible to set BBO to delay the publication of results for a set time, say by an hour or 30 minutes.

It is possible is all the matches are created by the same host. If it's 20 matches created by 20 people, we need some way to know they use same deals and myhands is supposed to hold showing the scores for them.

Contact me at diana@bridgebase.com for details.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users