BBO Discussion Forums: Display settings for different modes - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Display settings for different modes

#1 User is offline   vsou 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-April-19, 22:20

I noticed that graphics vary from one mode to the other. In Just Play Bridge mode the cards are big and everything is relatively easy to see. In Play with 3 Robots mode the cards are quite a bit smaller, same with other modes.

I subscribed to this for my mother who is 91 and legally blind, and lost the ability to play bridge, one of her greatest passions. The JPB mode has allowed her to play Bridge again, which is a huge thing, so thanks for that. I had tried everything I could beforehand, but had no luck finding something she could see well enough. I got it originally because of the speech extension, but it speaks too fast. Luckily that one mode works for her.

It would be nice if she could play some of the other modes though. She likes to play hands several times in different ways, undo things and skip lousy hands. She doesn’t want to play 1NT or 2 spades or whatever.

After all that blather, is there a way to make the other modes look like the Just Play Bridge mode?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users