Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Convention Card

#1 User is offline   Butchie T 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-April-19, 05:09

There is a Convention Card on my list that has never been associated with with me or any of my partners. I am unable to delete it. While not harmful, it is an annoyance. Using the delete function is ineffective.

#2 User is offline   ThomasRush 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Bridge (?), Toastmasters, wine, people, libertarianism, creating humor, teaching bridge

Posted 2022-April-20, 09:19

View PostButchie T, on 2022-April-19, 05:09, said:

There is a Convention Card on my list that has never been associated with with me or any of my partners. I am unable to delete it. While not harmful, it is an annoyance. Using the delete function is ineffective.

What is it called? Certain convention cards appear under "Stock Cards" and represent ACBL SAYC, 2/1, and Acol systems. You might also have a "Your Favorite Convention Card" under Personal Cards; I recommend you keep that card filled out with a simple version of your preferred system card, so you can offer it to a new or pickup partner and have a basic understanding between the two of you.
He who plants a tree affirms the future

#3 User is offline   Butchie T 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-April-23, 04:53

View PostThomasRush, on 2022-April-20, 09:19, said:

What is it called? Certain convention cards appear under "Stock Cards" and represent ACBL SAYC, 2/1, and Acol systems. You might also have a "Your Favorite Convention Card" under Personal Cards; I recommend you keep that card filled out with a simple version of your preferred system card, so you can offer it to a new or pickup partner and have a basic understanding between the two of you.

Thanks for your response. The offending CC is not a stock card. It is entitles "Fran and Lynn" and partner is listed as "SSIplayer". Any ideas? Thanks again.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2022-April-25, 19:10

That was created by SSIPlayer, so only they can delete it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users