Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Not allowing robots

#1 User is offline   CBAI125518 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-January-28, 05:23

In our tournaments we want a robot free night (thurs). So i de-clicked allow robots in the entries section of the create tournament widget.

I am allowed to remove allow robots, but soon as I try save, it checked back again! Why? How do I get rid of allow robots please.

Feel free to move this to the right part of the forum. Very frustrated!

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2022-January-28, 07:38

In order not to allow robots, you must uncheck the 'Allow Robots' option when the tournament is initially created. Unchecking the 'Allow Robots' option after initial tournament creation will not have any effect.

If you often create tournaments by copying an existing tournament, then the tournament you copy must not allow robots either.

It sounds like you have to create the tournament from scratch, ensuring that 'Allow Robots' is unchecked the first time you click 'Create tournament'.

It is a little frustrating.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   ebu_14 

• Pip

Posted 2022-January-28, 12:43

Happened to me a few weeks ago. Had to do as Paulg recommends. Forgot to add the 300c per entry. Wondered why for 2 weeks I was getting a few more tables from other countries. Costly mistake, they were free tournaments. But I still had to pay BBO. Lesson learned:)

#4 User is offline   CBAI125518 

• Pip

Posted 2022-January-28, 14:05

ebu_14, on 2022-January-28, 12:43, said:

Happened to me a few weeks ago. Had to do as Paulg recommends. Forgot to add the 300c per entry. Wondered why for 2 weeks I was getting a few more tables from other countries. Costly mistake, they were free tournaments. But I still had to pay BBO. Lesson learned:)

thanks gents

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users