Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

team of four create matches

#1 User is offline   WBCsnap170 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-September-16, 03:42

can you set up a team of 4 match, then go and play in another team of 4 match set up by some one else? all at the same time.

#2 User is online   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-September-16, 06:55

Yes, although dealing with any problems at the match you are hosting becomes trickier.

Players cannot talk to you directly, as you are playing in another match, so they have to use the Call Director button or use tournament chat if enabled. You can also not go to their table to resolve any issues.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   WBCsnap170 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-September-22, 15:56

Many thanks Paul. Do you have to create the match you are not playing in, see that it has started OK, before being sent an invite to play in another match.
This issue has come about as we play To8 matches which needs to hosts. Some teams only have two players who know how to create the matches and they happen to be partners. Also they do not have additional login IDs or extra devices.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-September-24, 13:47

View PostWBCsnap170, on 2021-September-22, 15:56, said:

Many thanks Paul. Do you have to create the match you are not playing in, see that it has started OK, before being sent an invite to play in another match.

I think you do.

For some reason, there's a requirement in the server that the host of a team game be in the lobby when the game starts.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users