Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tabbed Information Resizes

#1 User is offline   nwken 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-July-24, 18:30

Pardon me if this has appeared previously. I noticed the problem in mid-April, and just assumed it would be fixed quickly, but it has not.

The scenario:
You are playing or watching a match. You have the window and its panels adjusted the way you want. The History tab is selected on the right, so that you can toggle between “My Table” and “Other Tables” to compare results. You have the vertical sizing bar positioned to display, let’s say, 8 or 10 boards of History. If you select a different tab, such as People, when you return to the History tab, the scale is larger, causing only 5-6 boards of history to be displayed, and truncating the far right side of the panel. Clicking on the vertical sizing bar fixes the problem immediately, but this gets wearisome.

I use the Firefox browser.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-July-24, 19:15

Click on the divider line between the sidebar and the playing area, and it will resize correctly.

#3 User is offline   nwken 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-July-28, 20:04

View Postbarmar, on 2021-July-24, 19:15, said:

Click on the divider line between the sidebar and the playing area, and it will resize correctly.

Yes, I realize that. But that gets wearisome. And it wasn't always this way. I was hoping that reporting it might lead to a fix.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users