Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Justin Lall Individual

#1 User is offline   jdulmage 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-March-07, 13:07

I wanted to join this tournament - been a member of the forums for years. It says "blocked - only select usernames are allowed".

Can I not join this?
Visit our website today at http://www.reginabridge.com for information on loads of conventions, our local club, and bridge hands.

#2 User is offline   shyams 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-March-08, 08:49

View Postjdulmage, on 2021-March-07, 13:07, said:

I wanted to join this tournament - been a member of the forums for years. It says "blocked - only select usernames are allowed".

Can I not join this?

The above post of yours automatically should make you eligible for joining the next tournament.

AFAIK the requirement to be included is that the person has to login to BBF in the past 12 months. You have obviously done that otherwise you wouldn't have been able to post :)

PS: I don't work for BBO. If I am wrong, someone from BBO can post here to correct my assertion.

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-March-08, 13:28

View Postshyams, on 2021-March-08, 08:49, said:

The above post of yours automatically should make you eligible for joining the next tournament.

AFAIK the requirement to be included is that the person has to login to BBF in the past 12 months. You have obviously done that otherwise you wouldn't have been able to post :)

PS: I don't work for BBO. If I am wrong, someone from BBO can post here to correct my assertion.

You are correct, the restriction is "must have logged in the forums in the past 12 months"

OP will be able to play next week's.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users