Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Director - Time Until Start

#1 User is offline   vEBU210733 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-23, 11:55

Am I doing something wrong? The changes that I make to the Time Until Start for a Pending tournament do not seem to 'stick' when I move from Pending to Running and back again. Is there a specific sequence of keys to be pressed or is there a bug here? Any help appreciated.

#2 User is offline   peterb001 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-March-23, 14:59

I am assuming you are clicking the modify tournament before going from the edit tournament screen.

In this case, what you are seeing is the 'bug' / lack of refresh where the start time showing in the director tab isn't updated. However the start time has changed (and if the tournament is about to start you can see this by looking at the tournament information in the upcoming tournaments section). The only way that I have found to get this to update on your screen is to log out and log back in again.

#3 User is offline   scarletv 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2021-March-23, 17:42

I am facing two problems:

1) small adjustments of maximum one minute which might come from some rounding problems. When you change a tourney often they can still add up to a couple of minutes.

2) sometimes the time is really changing (about 15+ minutes). You have alwas to check the starting time of your tourney when you change it. When it happens I just stop adjusting my tourneys and do it some minutes later and then it works fine again.

#4 User is offline   vEBU210733 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-24, 03:08

Thanks for the responses.
Yes, I'm clicking Modify, and yes I'm going from Pending to Running and back again to refresh the start time, but still the start time isn't being changed correctly. Other TDs have noticed the same problem.

#5 User is offline   scarletv 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2021-March-24, 03:29

In case you are talking about a tourney starting after the clock change coming soon, it is normal you do not see the correct time. This happens twice a year.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users