BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for a P to play and train with. - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a P to play and train with. Swedish medium player

#1 User is offline   Harriman S 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-20, 11:25

Hi. Have been playing here and on my local Bridge club here in Sweden since 2016. Looking for a moderate experienced P to do more regular playing with to improve my/our skills. In Sweden we have a Handicap system and I have reached around 32 on a 0-52 scale.

I want to play on casual boards but also join some tournaments as pairs. My intention is to get good so I want a bit more than just play for fun. I have much free time to spend and sit a lot by my computer so I want a P that can play much.

On "Bridge Master" here I have worked my way thru Level 2 and Level 3 and started on Level 4. Very good exercises.

My English is mediocre but good enough for Bridge talk.

I want to play with someone friendly on my level or with a good player that feel to teach someone who is eager to learn stuff. I do not want to play with angry people, I want it friendly even after mistakes.

:)

#2 User is offline   podlecii 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-25, 07:44

Hi. Are you still lokinkg for a partner?
I am from Bulgaria so the time differece wont be ao issue. I love Precision but i can play Sayc and 2/1 too.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users