BBO Discussion Forums: Systems says insufficient BBO$ to allow players join - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Systems says insufficient BBO$ to allow players join

#1 User is offline   CBAI125582 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-11, 03:51

At a recent tourney, it was not possible for 2 registered players to join as they had insufficient funds in their account. A message kept coming up to this effect so I'd to remove +allavail+ from the set up so that the comp could commence. Both players insist that they have more than sufficient funds in their accounts. Question is if so, how can the problem be sorted?

#2 User is offline   kenjay 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-11, 07:22

View PostCBAI125582, on 2021-March-11, 03:51, said:

At a recent tourney, it was not possible for 2 registered players to join as they had insufficient funds in their account. A message kept coming up to this effect so I'd to remove +allavail+ from the set up so that the comp could commence. Both players insist that they have more than sufficient funds in their accounts. Question is if so, how can the problem be sorted?

It's possible that one or both were offline at the start. It's the same message.

#3 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-March-11, 09:08

View Postkenjay, on 2021-March-11, 07:22, said:

It's possible that one or both were offline at the start. It's the same message.

Or in Casual.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users