BBO Discussion Forums: Since the upgrade - +allavail+ and auto reseat not working as well - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Since the upgrade - +allavail+ and auto reseat not working as well +allavail+ and auto reseat not working as well

#1 User is offline   CBAI125518 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-February-23, 03:54

Hi,
since the new UI upgrade our TDs have experienced problems in tournament direction. Our players live in rural Ireland and often use 4G as their internet

1. with +allavail+ BBO claims there are not connected - we lost 4 pairs last night , too many to be just down individuals !

2. Players often lose connections for a while, we have used sub with robot and then auto reseat by BBO. This feature was fantastic until the UI upgrade, now we have to re-invite the players back.

#2 User is offline   0 carbon 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-February-23, 16:42

In V3 if you/P were not in the "Competitive" section (vs "Casual") at tourney start, you get deregistered from tourney at start. You both need to be displaying tourneys, not at home screen or in "Casual"

#3 User is offline   CBAI125518 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-February-24, 05:56

View Post0 carbon, on 2021-February-23, 16:42, said:

In V3 if you/P were not in the "Competitive" section (vs "Casual") at tourney start, you get deregistered from tourney at start. You both need to be displaying tourneys, not at home screen or in "Casual"

all of my players were online.

I even have them all on the competition page and switching between details and player tabs every few second prior ro game lauch!

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-February-24, 08:59

View PostCBAI125518, on 2021-February-24, 05:56, said:

all of my players were online.

I even have them all on the competition page and switching between details and player tabs every few second prior ro game lauch!

Email me the details please, a tournament number, the players who were not included and we'll check.

diana@bridgebase.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users