Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trouble Setting Up Team Game Errant Site Behavior

#1 User is offline   jlewiscorb 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-February-11, 13:17

As I was trying to set up a Team Game today, having made myself Invisible, I kept getting inundated with invitations to sit in other team games. So many, in fact, that by the time I got my game set up, I got the Error Message "You have exceeded the number of team matches in which you can play."

What's going on.

Another of my fellow players tried to set up the game and got the same Error Meddage.

02/11/2021 2:00 PM EST

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-February-11, 14:33

View Postjlewiscorb, on 2021-February-11, 13:17, said:

As I was trying to set up a Team Game today, having made myself Invisible, I kept getting inundated with invitations to sit in other team games. So many, in fact, that by the time I got my game set up, I got the Error Message "You have exceeded the number of team matches in which you can play."

What's going on.

Another of my fellow players tried to set up the game and got the same Error Message.

02/11/2021 2:00 PM EST

This video, and some others on my YouTube channel, will probably help: https://youtu.be/XBir_9TQvkc

You get inundated with requests to play when you have inadvertently created the team match before you intended. This is most often done by clicking the Create Team Match button too early.

Once you have inadvertently created a team match, you cannot create a second one, which is the one that you are trying to set up, because you have a limit of one team match. You have to abort the first one and then you can create the match intended. The video covers this.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users