• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teaching table options

#1 User is offline   cloudy1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-February-03, 17:23

Hi,

I had three problems with the teaching table. 1. I uploaded my prepared hands and all went well except at the end of the hand it all flashed away and the next hand zapped in. I want my student to see all four hands at the end so we can discuss it, and for the next hand only to arrive when I press Redeal. 2. The robots sitting E/W were not supposed to bid. I'm sure I selected an option for them not to bid but they did. 3. If my student made the wrong bid I wanted to Undo so she could correct. Every time I undid the robot's bid it would bid again. I did solve this problem by kicking the robot out, undoing and then putting it back in again.

Does anyone know the solution to #1 - how to make the arrival of the next hand under the table host's control?

Thanks.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-February-04, 17:30

You used this username to host teaching tables for half tables at your club. It has a special setting that automatically deals the next hand (which is useful when you are hosting a real life tourney, as you probably dont want to come to the sitout table and manually deal the next hand for them).

There are two solutions;
- we remove that extra permission that simplifies your work as a half table host when you go back to real life bridge, or
- you use a different username when teaching

Let us know if you want that "half table host" setting removed, and we will do.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users